Supporting Developing Readers at the Library: Outreach for K-3rd Graders
- With Liesel Schmidt & Ann Schwab
- Scheduled for 11/04/2019 at 12:00p - 1:00p, Mountain Time
- Access the Class
Part 4 of a 4 part series about services designed for kids K – 3.
Learn how the Children’s Librarians at Denver Public Library are expanding their services to developing readers and the grown ups in their lives using the five Grade Level Reading Skills. We’ll discuss outreach best practices, different types of outreach currently being piloted in Denver, as well as challenges and successes.
Missed the first 3 parts of this series? View the archives listed below!
- Reader’s Advisory for K-3rd Graders
- Literacy-Based Programs for K-3rd Graders
- Collection Development for K-3rd Graders