Transitioning from Sage on the Stage to Engaging Learning: Tips and tricks for presenting to adults
- With Christine Kreger
- Originally aired 08/21/2014
- View the Archive
Tired of attending the same old presentations? Want to learn how to truly engage with your audience? Whether delivering presentations online or in person, attendee interaction and engagement are central to learning.
In this highly interactive session we will uncover the power of experiential, collaborative learning, and brainstorm ways to make your presentations more interactive.
- Adult Learner Characteristics (PDF)
- Designing Learning Events: A Framework (PDF)
- Brainstormed Learning Activities (PDF)
- 10 Characteristics of Adults as Learners
- Androgyny – Adult Learning Theory
- Effective Adult Learning: A toolkit for teaching adults
About Christine Kreger
Christine Kreger is the Colorado State Library’s first full-time Professional Development Consultant, bringing over 25 years of training and continuing education experience to the table. Early on, she focused on face-to-face instruction, and group presentations, but recently has developed an appreciation for the power of interactive training, both in person and online.