- With Beth Crist, Noah Lenstra, and Maryann Mori
- When 12/10/2020 at 12:00p - 1:00p, Mountain Time
- Are you running out of ideas for online programming?
- Is your public tired of virtual events?
- Cooped up inside, we’re missing the restorative powers of the great outdoors!
Join us for a lively, interactive session that will not only discuss the benefits of outdoor programming (yes, even in winter!), but will also share plenty of great ideas to help you embrace winter by offering new programs in your community.
Ideas to be shared include: Winter StoryWalks, Scavenger Hunts, Outdoor challenges (Who can make the best snow art?), Citizen Science, Nature Play, new collections (Snowshoes, anyone?), and more.
Throughout, we’ll highlight how outdoor winter programs can be done safely, for both
staff and patrons; and how community partnerships can lessen the load, enabling you and your staff to do more.