- With Christine Kreger and Kieran Hixon
- When 01/12/2017 at 12:00p - 1:00p, Mountain Time
People everywhere (including our patrons) have seemingly unending choices when it comes to deciding where to take their business. Consequently, customer experience can make or break the relationships we have with our communities.
In this session we will share concrete tips from non-library service champions, and brainstorm ways to provide extraordinary service in our own organizations. Come prepared to share your own service stories, both good and bad, from within your library and beyond, as we work together to develop new rules of service designed to delight.
- With Beth Crist
- When 12/08/2016 at 12:00p - 1:00p, Mountain Time
Your public library is packed with kids during the summer, and that is excellent! Research shows that those children benefit from your library’s many strong enrichment activities, staff expertise, and collections that go so far in preventing summer slide.
However, there are children in your community that you don’t see in your library that need this same enrichment the most over the summer.
- How can you find and support them, and provide them with the same rich resources?
- How can you collaborate with other organizations to help with this effort?
- How will you possibly find the time and resources to provide outreach services during the busiest time of the year?
Join us for this lively, interactive session and bring your questions, challenges and ideas.