Next on CSL In Session
Tending the Garden of Innovation
- With Jane Martel
- When 05/22/2014 | 1:00p - 2:00p, Mountain Time
- Access the Classroom
- Does everyone have the potential to be innovative?
- What does it take to cultivate your own creativity?
- What tools could you use to stimulate the growth of new ideas from the group you’re working with?
- What are three key tools to ensure that your project is grounded in fertile soil?
Learn this and more in this one-hour session!
About Jane Martel
As the customer experience coordinator for the Arapahoe Library District, Jane develops patron satisfaction surveys and metrics, designs service-related training for employees, and manages the patron feedback system. Jane holds a Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Science in Education and has 30 years of professional experience in business, government, and non-profit organizations. She puts her focus on process improvement, customer service, and innovation to work to ensure that the patrons’ experience is nothing short of…wow!